Bacto-Zyme uses naturally occurring organic materials combined with surfactants and other biologically stimulating ingredients which together formulate a very effective cleaning/odor control product. Bacto-Zyme is an organic, multi-enzyme based product, non-toxic and ecologically compatible.
Bacto-Zyme’s formulation promotes penetration and emulsification of oily or fatty substances to increase micro-organism activity. This accelerates destruction of odor causing conditions and gives Bacto-Zyme excellent
cleaning agent properties. Its proprietary formulation has been designed to be non-hazardous and non-flammable. It has a slightly acidic (pH 3.5-4) organic composition. Bacto-Zyme works in a wide range of pH and temperatures â€” however, best at 95Â° F and between 3 to 9.5 pH.
Bacto-Zyme is user friendly and eliminates the need for protective clothing, gloves and boots. It furthereliminates the costly control, collection and disposal of harmful effluents contained in other cleaning products.
Bacto-Zyme can be discharged into public-owned wastewater treatment systems or soil discharged to the environment without deleterious effect.
Regular use of Bacto-Zyme will keep .grease traps, drains, garbage disposals, wet wells and septic systems free flowing and odorless. Available in 5 and 55-gallon containers. Freezing will not impair Bacto-Zyme, but may cause container to rupture.
Bacto-Zyme is compatible with all municipal waste treatment systems. Its microorganism enhancement activity contributes to the reduction of suspended solids and biological oxygen demand.
Technically superior for degreasing and cleaning metallic and non-metallic surfaces. Greatly increases and promotes the adhesion capability of applied coatings to metallic surfaces. Greatly increases and promotes the adhesion capability of applied coatings to metallic surfaces.
- Non-hazardous to user personnel
- Harmless to painted surfaces
- Non-flammable – water based cleaner
- Can be used to manage and control odors
- 100 percent rinse able – low foaming
- Stable in storage and resistant to freeze/thaw
- Non-toxic – Non-imitating to most skin tissue, causes no rash or burn. If ingested accidentally in small amounts it may produce a laxative effect. If exposed to the eyes, flush immediately with water. Consult a physician.
- Hypo-allergenic – Contains no known allergens contributory to skin, respiratory or other allergies. It is not offensive in odor. It is non-gaseous and can be used in poorly ventilated areas.
- Non-flammable – Contains no combustible materials, is non-explosive and can be used near open flame.
- Non abrasive – Contains no abrasive ingredients and can be used on most delicate surfaces and finishes that allow the use of water.
- 100% Rinsability – Washes off completely with water, leaving no bead stains or streaks. After rinsing, Bacto-Zyme leaves a non-static finish, thus inhibiting dust accumulation.
- Easy application – Can be spray applied or poured onto surfaces to be treated. Bacto-Zyme does not require special equipment. The method used for application depends on the intended treatment or use.
- Storage & shelf life – Bacto-Zyme should be stored below 120 F. Freezing temperatures are not harmful. Bacto-Zyme has an extended shelf life depending upon storage temperatures. It should be stirred well and mixed after any extended storage time.
- USDA Rated – Bacto-Zyme is accepted by the US Department of Agriculture for use as a general cleaner on all surfaces and for use with steam or mechanical cleaning devices in all departments and establishments operating under Federal Meat and Poultry inspection programs.